Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things that must.....stay?

Despite not living in Utah and being able to partake in the insanity/awesomeness that is the "Radio from Hell" morning program on X96, I decided to tweak a classic part of their show. Once a week or so they would have a list of the "things that must go" and listeners would call in (or email) a list of things that they disliked and thought must be done away with. So here is my list of things that we should have more of....

1. The song from the Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee commercial

Someone needs to do a full length track with the beat.... it would be quality!

2. Sites like www.greatstufftv.com. They are like the poor man's DVR since they have almost all of the episodes of your favorite shows. Now if only the movies werent shot by someone in the theater with a video camera...boughetto and a half!

3. Trogdor. Gotta love "the Burnanator"!

Apparently, I am not alone in wanting more Trogdor....


4. Hot Tamales.... I recently started a 12 step program because of these little gems. I am on the the first..... half..... step....... no handfuls...no handfuls of tamales.


5. Lacey Mosley. Should I be talking to a therapist if I think a girl who can let out a "death-scream" is hott? (See "I'm So Sick") Don't judge!


6. Resident Hero. By far my favorite band on the planet. (And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that Lacey Mosley sing on one of their tracks.)If only these guys could find a record label. Check them out at www.myspace.com/residenthero.

So that is the list for today at least.