Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is it I?

So, taking a look around my little world the other day I noticed all the utter insanity that goes on daily. After wondering how messed-up, insensitive, and just plain old DUMB people can be, the question came to mind, "Are they crazy or is it me?" Lets take a look and see.....
  • Bill collectors threatening to sue a company whose bank account was closed due to having a ZERO balance for over 9 months.
  • Customers finding jeans they "love", checking the price tag and lying through their teeth when they say "Hold these for me, I will be back." (What? Is there a money tree in the mall parking lot that no one told me about? If there is, FILL ME IN!)
  • People who are upset at a stipulation of maintaining life to qualify for an award. Shouldn't becoming dead end your affairs in this world?
  • People actually saying Mama Mia is something worth seeing. (No, I haven't seen it because I know I cant afford to lose brain cells and drop into the "learning disabled" category.)

As the Apostles of old asked when Jesus told them of a betrayal by one in the group, I ask, "Is it I?" And just as 11 of them found out..... the answer is no!

Please try and keep your insanity to a minimum!