Monday, September 1, 2008

I Slept with a Millionaire......

Now, before my mom freaks out that I am sleeping with people, and a dude none-the-less, let my clarify. Ok, so I didnt exactly sleep with him...... he slept at my place.....like 4 years ago......in an entirely different room. Not the tabloid slease I am sure you were all hoping for, but the story of how he recently became a millionaire is a cool one.

I just happened to be flipping through the channels tonight and saw on of my fave gameshows, "Deal or No Deal" was on, so I decided to watch. I missed the very beginning and so I didnt see any of the introductions, but when they flashed over the the husband of pregnant contestant, I thought, "That dude looks familiar..... I think that is Ross." Turns out, for about the third time in my life, I was right. There, on national TV, was the guy that Del Sol had sent out to live with me for about a month. (Truth be told, I havent really been great at keeping in touch, but I am still going to claim him as a friend since we do have inside jokes.) Well, his wife went on to win the million dollars for the first time in the show's history. So he is now a millionaire! Here is the clip. (Note: Ross is the one in the sweet argyle sweater.)




So congrats are in order to Ross and Jessica. It couldnt have happened to a better or more deserving guy!